Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hotel Review - Lark Inn, Tomah, WI

I have decided to start giving reviews of all the hotels I stay in. I stay in some pretty random cities, which leads to some random hotels.


I am currently staying in the Lark Inn, which is located in Tomah, Wisconsin. The Lark Inn is a pretty unique hotel, I have never stayed in a hotel like it before.

As soon as you check in you notice that this hotel is a little different. The front office is actually a gas station. They have a little area for a continental breakfast, and some kitchen tables to eat at, I have to admit that it is a little weird eating breakfast in a gas station.

Front Office
The Lark Inn has a few choices of rooms to stay in. They have regular motel rooms, little log cabins, and extended stay condos. I have not stayed in the motel rooms, I have only stayed in the cabins. I really like the cabins, they are small but comfortable, very homey feeling. The cabins come with a small refrigerator, microwave, tv, and dvd player. The cabin is decorated with antiques, and a handmade quilt on the bed.

Motel Rooms

Cabins

The inside of my cabin

I would recommend this motel to anyone who is staying the the Tomah area. Staying at the Lark Inn reminds me of staying at my grandparents house, its clean, quiet, and everyone here is very friendly. It is not luxury, but its comfortable. Two Thumbs Up.


No comments: